Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




So important, I am posting again,
if you haven't signed this yet,
Sign the petition and help us ensure that all women have access to this life-saving screening. CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE.



**

More Playing.


It's back to the drawing board with my dresdens... I still have not decided what I want to do with
them... I may just put them away for a bit or go very simple on them... They are just so fun, I did want to step it up a little... we'll see.


Girls playing in scraps...
B and her pal came over for a playdate and rummaged through my scrap bins...
They made little patchworks, and want pillows made out of them. So cute.

We're off for along weekend. I hope you all have a lovely Holiday!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

What's your method for dresden plates? I've been playing around with them using freezer paper templates, but it seems a bit too fiddly. yours look great! do you have a wedge ruler?
Happy Thanksgiving to you. We've already celebrated that holiday, but I know its a big one in the US.

RosaMarĂ­a said...

we don't have thanksgiving here and that is wrong! i love your dresden plates!!! theyr'e so boho-beautiful!!!

Fiesta said...

your dresdens look great laid out like that. It will make a great quilt.

ROZ said...

Happy thanksgiving!

Trudi said...

I prefer the yellow with the dresdens, but that's just me! Didn't B and her friend do so well with their patching! Very pretty! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your long weeekend together :o)

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

Your dresden plates are very nice! And I signed the petition -- thanks for sharing the link.

beth said...

love those pillows! I tried do make some today and they aren't HALF as cute! can the girls come to my house and play with scraps??

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Your wall of Dresden's look like what you'd see if you were in the highest hot air balloon looking down at the rest! Have a great Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving lady!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Barb said...

i love love your DPs. i love when a traditional block get a fresh, modern makeover. well done!
b

Post a Comment